The Inclusion Edge
If Inclusion was easy, we would all have cracked it by now. Creating a culture of belonging takes effort.
The Inclusion Edge is a course for leaders to become more confident in leading out on D&I. It will give you an understanding of where to put your energy to move the needle in the right direction.
According to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development “Senior executives found that they viewed D&I as an area that required considerable time, energy and skill, but that the benefits outweighed the costs.” Best-selling author and D&I Project Manager, Mary McGuire believes that diversity is a fact but inclusion is a choice. For the last 20 years, Mary has been leading business and functional transformation programs in major organisations and helping them create a roadmap to a truly inclusive workplace.
In this course you will learn.
- What we mean by D&I
- What are the benefits for the business and you as a leader?
- How to become aware of the bias that exists in society and in you
- How to leverage what you know to build bridges with others
- Practical ways you can build a culture of belonging
- How to use data to build an understanding of what is needed
- Video Introduction
1 lesson, 1 Video + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 1: Why is Diversity and Inclusion so important to modern businesses?+
- Video Lesson 1: The Bottom Line
- Video Lesson 2: What Do We Mean by Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Video Lesson 3: The Many Facets of Diversity
- Video Lesson 4: The big Three Diverse Categories
- Video Lesson 5: Who is Responsible for D & I?
- Video Lesson 6: Getting Past a Zero-Sum Mentality
6 lessons, 6 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 2: A Model to Help You Build Your Inclusion Edge+
- Video Lesson 1: A Model to Create Belonging
- Video Lesson 2: Why Belonging Should be at Heart of What You Do
- PDF Lesson 3: Belonging
- Video Lesson 4: How Does the BELONG Model Help You?
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 3: Bias-Busting+
- Video Lesson 1: You Have to See It to Deal With It
- Video Lesson 2: Bias is Everywhere
- PDF Lesson 3: Bias Awareness
- Video Lesson 4: Racial Bias
- PDF Lesson 5: Journal Your Racial Awareness
- Video Lesson 6: Gender Bias
- PDF Lesson 7: How to find an Ally and How to Be an Ally
- Video Lesson 8: Sexual Identity Bias
- Video Lesson 9: It Didn’t Start With You
- PDF Lesson 10: Understanding Privilege
6 lessons, 6 Videos + 4 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 4: Embrace Belonging+
- Video Lesson 1: Belonging Starts With Values
- Video Lesson 2: What Do You Stand For?
- PDF Lesson 3: Personal Values Assessment
- Video Lesson 4: Why Values Matter?
- PDF Lesson 5: Values Mapping You and Your Organization
- PDF Lesson 6: The Business of Belonging
- Video Lesson 7: Do You Trust Me?
- Video Lesson 8: Moving the Needle One Action At a Time
- Video Lesson 9: Let’s Talk
6 lessons, 6 Videos + 3 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 6: Open & Curious Mind+
- Video Lesson 1: Curiosity Creates Cohesion
- Video Lesson 2: Seek First to Understand
- PDF Lesson 3: Open Enquiry
- Video Lesson 4: The Magic of Asking Great Questions
- PDF Lesson 5: Intention and Outcomes Debrief
- Video Lesson 6: Team Communication
- Video Lesson 7: A Space to Share
- Video Lesson 8: Conflict Comes with Change
6 lessons, 6 Videos + 2 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 7: Nourish Green Shoots+
- Video Lesson 1: Leaning In
- Video Lesson 2: Opportunities to Get Involved
- Video Lesson 3: So Much to Celebrate
- Video Lesson 4: Create a Network of D&I Ambassadors
- PDF Lesson 5: Job Spec for D&I Ambassador
- Video Lesson 6: Share Best Practice
- Video Lesson 7: Think Community
6 lessons, 6 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 8: Grow Opportunities for Minorities+
- Video Lesson 1: Start with What You Know
- Video Lesson 2: Data Mining
- Video Lesson 3: The Big Questions to Address
- Video Lesson 4: Build a Clear Evidence Case Before Acting
- Video Lesson 5: Bias Busting
- PDF Lesson 6 Bias Busting Clinic
- Video Lesson 7: Brace Yourself, This Might Be a Tough Ride
- Video Lesson 8: Commit, Communicate, Create
- PDF Lesson 9: Personal Manifesto
7 lessons, 7 Videos + 2 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Interested in us for your business?
genconnectu offers a range of packages and options
for enterprise customers.