Mastering Authentic Influence for Highly Successful Sales: Part I
In this course, Molly leads you through proven techniques on how to effectively establish long-term, successful client relationships. She teaches you how to polish the skills of asking questions, listening and building trust with your clients. In this course you will learn a trusted formula on how to establish client needs and create a sales approach that sets you apart. Finally, she will share golden nuggets of advise on how to effectively run meetings.
Regardless of your career role, mastering the art of authentically communicating to your customers, team or boss or colleagues is essential to your success.
In business, everyone has a client! High functioning companies – and professionals – understand everyone is responsible for growth. And everyone impacts the bottom line – directly or indirectly.
Molly Sargent shares her expertise and decades of communications training to help you master the art of establishing authentic connections with your customers and colleagues.
In this course you will learn how to effectively lead client-facing meetings with individuals and teams. You will strengthen skills essential to being an authentic communicator. You will master the skills of how to assess and understand client needs, how to build trust, the art of effective listening and asking questions that deliver results. Molly also will teach you how to run an effective and successful meeting with your clients and your teams.
Molly Sargent, Founder and CEO of ProImpress has served as coach and facilitator to hundreds of top global companies in some of the most competitive industries in the world. These include: Financial Services, (Aetna, American Express, Bank of America, Bessemer Trust, Citi, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Key Bank, MassMutual, MasterCard, Merrill Lynch, MetLife, Prudential, Vanguard) Professional Services (Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Navigant Consulting, PWC), BioTech/Pharmaceuticals (Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, Pfizer), High Tech (GE ED&C, Honeywell, IBM, Union Carbide/Sikorsky), Media, Hospitality and more (Americares, AT&T, HBO Networks, Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Marriott International).
Chapter 1: The Business Case for Authentic Influence+
- Video Lesson 1: The Skills You Will Learn in This Course
- Video Lesson 2: Why Mastering the Skills of Authentic Influence is Imperative to Long-Term Success
2 lessons, 2 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Chapter 2: Focus on the Clients Needs+
- Video Lesson 1: Why do People Buy?
- Video Lesson 2: Start with Trust: A Formula
- Video Lesson 3: The Competitive Edge: Needs Versus Solutions
- Video Lesson 4: Truly Understanding Client Needs
4 lessons, 4 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Chapter 3: Trusted Sales Approaches+
- Video Lesson 1: Building to a Positive Outcome
- Video Lesson 2: A Sales Approach that Sets You Apart
- PDF Lesson 3: Tips to Set Us Apart from The Competition - Downloadable PDF
- Video Lesson 4: How To Sell in the Age of the Internet
- PDF Lesson 5: Authentic and Influential Approach Questions
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 2 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Chapter 4: The Intentional Opening – Frontload Your Engagements with Trust!+
- Video Lesson 1: Three Roles In a Meeting
- Video Lesson 2: Why Opening a Meeting Matters
- Video Lesson 3: Successfully Opening a Meeting
- Video Lesson 4: Controlling the Meeting As a Trusted Advisor
- Video Lesson 5: The Intentional Meeting Framework
- Video Lesson 6: The Five Step Process to Opening a Meeting
- PDF Lesson 7: Exercise - The Five Step Process to Opening a Meeting - Downloadable PDF
6 lessons, 6 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet + Quiz
Chapter 5: Effective Introductions+
- Video Lesson 1: How to Introduce Yourself - Give them the Cupcake!
- Video Lesson 2: Eloquent Introduction Strategies
- Video Lesson 3: Recap and Value of the Eloquent Introduction
- PDF Lesson 4: Introduction Assignment - Downloadable PDF
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet + Quiz
Chapter 6: The Sale is in the Client Story+
- Video Lesson 1: Get Them Talking
- Video Lesson 2: Why Clients Don’t Trust Questions
- Video Lesson 3: The Importance of How to Ask a Question
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Chapter 7: How to Ask Questions+
- Video Lesson 1: Preparing Your Questions
- Video Lesson 2: Questions that Elevate Trust
- Video Lesson 3: Transition from Small Talk to Purpose
- Video Lesson 4: Re-Fashioning Your Questions
- Video Lesson 5: The Double Click Question
- Video Lesson 6: Questions that Regain Control
- Video Lesson 7: The Python Question
- PDF Lesson 8: Minimizing Risk - The Double Click Question - Downloadable PDF
7 lessons, 7 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet + Quiz
Chapter 8: Listen with Insight!+
- Video Lesson 1: Insightful Listening
- Video Lesson 2: Listening Filters to Avoid
- Video Lesson 3: But I thought I was Listening!
- Video Lesson 4: The Split Page Listening Method
- Video Lesson 5: The Magic of “Exactly!”
- Video Lesson 6: The 3- Q’s of Insightful Listening
- Video Lesson 7: The Magic of the Playback
- Video Lesson 8: Playback Through the 3 Q’s
- Video Lesson 9: Helpful Phrases to Demonstrate to Insightful Listening
9 lessons, 9 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Interested in us for your business?
genconnectu offers a range of packages and options
for enterprise customers.