Conversing, Connecting, and Collaborating in a Virtual Workplace
Communication is a skill. In this new era of virtual communications, it is essential to train and master the skills of communicating anywhere on any screen.
Taught by proven best selling instructor and leadership coach, Jackie Miller, this course is designed to deliver trademarked tools to effectively engage with clients, colleagues and bosses in a virtual environment. This webinar gives participants actionable tools to engage an audience of one or many. It is designed to ingrain effective communication skills for the long-term both live and virtually. Participants are shown how to project their voice live and online to shape and share stories with impact. Upon completion you will have garnered practical tools that will help you manage your professional relationships and improve your executive presence.
In this course, you will learn
- How to avoid Communication Burnout from Video Chat.
- How to relate to the Camera and Connect with Your Audience.
- How to establish Trust & Collaboration for Virtual Teams.
- How to successfully Manage Your Virtual Team.
- How to overcoming Challenges In a Virtual World.
Chapter 1: Avoid Communication Burnout from Video Chat+
- Video Lesson 1: Assess Your Virtual Communication Landscape
- Video Lesson 2: Establish Your Definition of a Successful Virtual Exchange
- PDF Lesson 3: Questions to Set Yourself Up for Success - Downloadable PDF
- Video Lesson 4: Understand the Science Behind Why Virtual Communication Is Challenging
- Video Lesson 5: Harness the Power of Your Physicality to Maintain Consistent Focus and Energy
- Video Lesson 6: Exercise for Taking a Good Seat in a Virtual Meeting
5 lessons, 5 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet + Quiz
Chapter 2: Relating to Camera and Connecting with Your Audience+
- Video Lesson 1: Forge a Relationship with the Camera
- Video Lesson 2: Breath Work to Get Grounded in Front of the Camera
- Video Lesson 3: Have an Outside Eye - Record Yourself and Critique!
- Video Lesson 4: The Camera Notices EVERYTHING!
4 lessons, 4 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Chapter 3: Establishing Trust & Collaboration for Virtual Teams+
- Video Lesson 1: The Power of Story to Cultivate Trust in a Virtual World
- PDF Lesson 2: The Power of Story Exercise - Downloadable PDF
- Video Lesson 3: The 3 T’s: Tools for Successful Storytelling - 1: TRY!
- Video Lesson 4: The 3 T’s – 2: Tell the TRUTH!
- Video Lesson 5: Training to Tell Your Story with Success! - 3: TRAIN!
- PDF Lesson 6: Effective Steps Using the Three T’s - Downloadable PDF
4 lessons, 4 Videos + 2 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Chapter 4: Successfully Manage Your Virtual Team – Tips for Supervisors+
- Video Lesson 1: Harness Active Listening to Cultivate and Maintain Trust with Your Team
- Video Lesson 2: Listening Exercises
- Video Lesson 3: Drawing Exercise Follow-Up
- Video Lesson 4: Understanding and Managing Different Communication Styles
- Video Lesson 5: Establish Shared Communication Norms for Virtual Meetings
5 lessons, 5 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Chapter 5: Overcoming Challenges In a Virtual World+
- Video Lesson 1: Managing Teams and Building Trust in a Remote Work Environment
- Video Lesson 2: Working with Colleagues in a Virtual World
- Video Lesson 3: Reward Yourself - Know When to Take a Break!
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets + Quiz
Interested in us for your business?
genconnectu offers a range of packages and options
for enterprise customers.