Mastering Highly Successful Presentations
In this course you will learn how to effectively lead client-facing meetings and presentations to win business with clients. You will strengthen skills essential to being an authentic leader. You will master the skills of how to assess and understand client needs, how to build trust, the art of effective listening and asking questions that deliver results.
Molly SargentFounder & CEO, ProImpress
Regardless of your career role, mastering the art of authentically communicating to your customers, team or boss or colleagues is essential to your success.
In business, everyone has a client! High functioning companies – and professionals – understand everyone is responsible for growth. And everyone impacts the bottom line – directly or indirectly.
Molly Sargent shares her expertise and decades of communications training to help you master the art of establishing authentic connections with your customers and colleagues.
In this course you will learn how to effectively lead client-facing meetings and presentations to win business with clients. You will strengthen skills essential to being an authentic leader. You will master the skills of how to assess and understand client needs, how to build trust, the art of effective listening and asking questions that deliver results. Molly also will teach you how through great teamwork, you can win the business of your clients.
Molly Sargent, Founder and CEO of ProImpress has served as coach and facilitator to hundreds of top global companies in some of the most competitive industries in the world. These include: Financial Services, (Aetna, American Express, Bank of America, Bessemer Trust, Citi, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Key Bank, MassMutual, MasterCard, Merrill Lynch, MetLife, Prudential, Vanguard) Professional Services (Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Navigant Consulting, PWC), BioTech/Pharmaceuticals (Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, Pfizer), High Tech (GE ED&C, Honeywell, IBM, Union Carbide/Sikorsky), Media, Hospitality and more (Americares, AT&T, HBO Networks, Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Marriott International).
What will I get from this course?
In this course, Molly leads you through the anatomy of great presentation to effectively win clients over and gain their business. She teaches you how to lead meetings and capture and hold the attention of your clients’ by leading authentic presentations. In this course you will learn the power of body language and nonverbal communication techniques to ultimately bring about positive results. You’ll be able to better handle objections and carry out meetings fully and ultimately close with confidence to drive your business goals. Overall, this course is designed to help you plan the most successful meetings with clients so that every meeting you have is flawless and unique to you and your clients.
Chapter 1: Presenting With Impact+
- Video Lesson 1: Engaging the Ideal Audience
- Video Lesson 2: The Provocative Opening
- Video Lesson 3: Change to The Aha Moment of WIFM
- Video Lesson 4: The Anatomy of a Presentation
- PDF Lesson 5: The Anatomy of a Presentation - The 4 Elements
4 lessons, 4 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 2: Holding the Client’s Attention+
- Video Lesson 1: Holding The Client’s Attention
- Video Lesson 2: Agree in Principle, Then Agree in Terms
- Video Lesson 3: Presenting to C-Suite Execs
- Video Lesson 4: The 5 Hip Pocket Pitches
- Video Lesson 5: Represent Value
- PDF Lesson 6: The 5 Hip Pocket Pitches - Downloadable PDF
5 lessons, 5 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 3: The Power of Body Language+
- Video Lesson 1: Nonverbal Versus Verbal Messages
- Video Lesson 2: Your Body Talks
- Video Lesson 3: Be Mindful of Your Body Language
- Video Lesson 4: Maximizing Rezzonance and Relevance Wins
- Video Lesson 5: Landing a Benefit to Match A Need With Flair
- Video Lesson 6: Body Wisdom Brings Positive Results
6 lessons, 6 Videos + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 4: Celebrating Objections+
- Video Lesson 1: Handling Objections Effectively
- Video Lesson 2: 5 Steps to Handling Objections
- Video Lesson 3: Objections are Needs In Disguise
- PDF Lesson 4: Handling Objections - Downloadable PDF
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 5: Closing Just Got Easier!+
- Video Lesson 1: The No Big Deal Way to Close
- Video Lesson 2: How to Close
- PDF Lesson 3: - Downloadable PDF: Closing with Confidence *
- PDF Lesson 3: Closing with Confidence - Downloadable PDF
2 lessons, 2 Videos + 2 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 6: Planning Successful Client Meetings+
- Video Lesson 1: How to Plan Flawless Team Client Meetings
- PDF Lesson 2: Timeless Tips for Great Meetings - Downloadable PDF
- Video Lesson 3: Preparing as a Team
2 lessons, 2 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Interested in us for your business?
genconnectu offers a range of packages and options
for enterprise customers.