Engagement Equals Achievement: A Framework for Activating Engagement with Employees and Customers
Engagement is everything in today’s competitive workplace. How do you strengthen your engagement levels with employees and customers to build and sustain an engaged, thriving workplace? This course will teach leaders, managers, and individuals how to use your core talents and values to positively impact the workplace and increase engagement with your employees and customers.
Amanda SlavinFounder & CEO, CatalystCreativ
According to gallop, 87% of employees are disengaged in the workplace! That disengagement translates to high-turnover and lost revenue. Through her seven-step framework, Amanda Slavin, CEO of Catalyst Creative teaches you how to measure and increase the employee and customer levels of engagement with your company and brand. . This framework will help you to measure and strengthen what Amanda has coined a new ROI – The Ripple of Impact. By understanding and applying the seven levels of engagement delivered in this course, you will become equipped with the tools to ignite creativity in your employees and balance the Masculine and Feminine traits that are in all of us. The result is a new strengthened level of employee, manager, client and brand engagement all necessary for a stronger ROI.
What will I get from this course?
- A valuable proprietary framework to increase engagement in the workplace
- A new perspective in the future of work which delivers positive results
- Tools to measure your company’s level of engagement
- Tools to apply to strengthen your company’s level of engagement
- An introduction to the principles of balancing your workplace
- Tools for how to increase your ROI – Return on investment AND “Ripple of Impact”
- How to attract and earn trust
- The art of creating critical engagement through empathy
- Understanding millennial mindsets to propel your business
Chapter 1: Overview - Why Engagement Matters+
- Video Lesson 1: Introduction - Course Overview
- PDF Lesson 2: 7 ROI Tips
1 lesson, 1 Video + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 2: This is NOT About Gender+
- Video Lesson 1: A Look at Companies That Are Doing It Right - Led by Men
- Video Lesson 2: Powerful Companies Led by Women
- Video Lesson 3: Millennial Mindsets That Nurture and Propel Your Business
- PDF Lesson 4: CEO Quotes - Downloadable (PDF)
- PDF Lesson 5: More CEO Quotes - Downloadable (PDF)
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 2 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 3: The Value of the Feminine & Masculine at Work – We Need Both!+
- Video Lesson 1: Research That Supports the Theory
- PDF Lesson 2: The Athena Doctrine - Downloadable (PDF)
- Video Lesson 3: Masculine & Feminine Traits in the Workplace
- PDF Lesson 4: The Stanford Study: How Women Can Succeed in the Workplace - Downloadable (PDF)
- PDF Lesson 5: Masculine & Feminine Traits Worksheet
- Video Lesson 6: Masculine Traits in the Workplace
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 3 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 4: The 7 Levels of Engagement - A Blueprint of Employee Engagement+
- Video Lesson 1: Chapter Overview
- Video Lesson 2: Attract - Earning Trust (Levels 1-3)
- PDF Lesson 3: Attract Worksheet to Help You Get There
- Video Lesson 4: Amplify to Engage with Employees (Levels 4 & 5)
- PDF Lesson 5: Amplify Worksheet
- Video Lesson 6: Delight - Embrace the Feminine Principles (Levels 6 & 7)
- Video Lesson 7: The Modern Workplace - Creating the Highest Level of Engagement
- PDF Lesson 8: Delight & The Modern Workplace Worksheet
- PDF Lesson 9: The 7 Levels of Engagement - Downloadable (PDF)
5 lessons, 5 Videos + 4 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 5: Practice in Action: Applying the Masculine Levels to Your Company / Organization+
- Video Lesson 1: Introduction to Practice in Action
- PDF Lesson 2: Applying the Levels to Your Organization Worksheet
- Video Lesson 3: Finding the Best Way to Communicate to Get the Job Done
- Multimedia Lesson 4: Link to Marketing Jargon Video, "Stuff Business People Say"
- Video Lesson 5: Unsystematic Engagement – Hiding Behind Jargon Words
- Video Lesson 6: Focus Versus Frustrated Engagement
- Video Lesson 7: Structure-Dependent Engagement
- Video Lesson 8: Embrace Confidence – to Engage at a Higher Level
7 lessons, 6 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 6: Integrating & Embracing the Feminine Traits+
- Video Lesson 1: Critical Engagement - Inspiration Through Nurturing, Empathy and Patience
- Video Lesson 2: The Holy Grail – The Highest Level of Engagement!
- Video Lesson 3: Creating a Committed Culture with the 7th Level
- PDF Lesson 4: Worksheet - Downloadable (PDF)
3 lessons, 3 Videos + 1 PDF Downloadable Worksheet
Chapter 7: Embracing Your 7th Level+
- Video Lesson 1: It Starts with You!
- PDF Lesson 2: The Seven Levels of Engagement: The Field Guide - Downloadable (PDF)
- PDF Lesson 3: Worksheet - Applying the 7 Levels to Your Company / Organization - Downloadable (PDF)
- Video Lesson 4: Creating an Empathetic Company and World! - Through ROI!
2 lessons, 2 Videos + 2 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Chapter 8: Resources+
- Multimedia Lesson 1: Testimonial
- Video Lesson 2: Amanda Speaking at Big Omaha 2018 - Maha Music Festival
- Multimedia Lesson 3: Links to Videos of Amanda
3 lessons, 1 Video + 0 PDF Downloadable Worksheets
Interested in us for your business?
genconnectu offers a range of packages and options
for enterprise customers.